Historical Palace in San Quirico d'Orcia town centre, in the middle of the beautiful Orcia valley, UNESCO site since 2004. The building is along the main road of the ancient hamlet.
The hamlet is dated back to '700 AD with the name of San Quirico, it was once an Etriscan site before and Roman then.
Place of touristic interest as Pienza, Montepulciano and Monalcino are not further than 30km, Siena and Florence are 60 and 120 km far.
This important old palace, is on four levels, linked by an elegant travertine and wood stair that is illuminated by a glass skylight.
The property has a total surface of about 1200 square meters, on ground floor, in fact, besides the entrance there is a large basement of about 300 square meters that has also an underground cave.
On first floor there's a beautiful internal court, about 60 square meters, with the access by many doors around it. All around the court extends the surface of the floor which has large living rooms and bedrooms besides bathroom, closets and corridors.
The second floor has the same layout of the first one, it overlooks the court, the main road and the ''horti Leonini'' italian garden.
On last floor there are the attics, with ceiling beams and terracotta floor.
STATE AND FINISHES
The building is in general good conditions, it needs just some touches but has very high quality materials and finishes
The property has a wonderful internal court, and is next to the ''Horti Leonini''. The palace is within the oldest church and the main square of the town centre.
It also can be used as prestigious holiday house for privacy.
Property Features Include: Historic Home, autonomous heating system
Views Include: City
Amenities Include: on golf course
Additional Information: cellar, courtyard, five reception rooms